Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR – Tassa Approved
Did you know your car can be stolen without the keys? See some of the most popular vehicles below that are prime targets for car theft!
Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR – Tassa Approved immobiliser can help stop your car being stolen with key cloning or theft.
The all new Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR – Tassa Approved is now a Tassa Approved Product and can now be recognised by insurance companies.
** Please contact our sales team to confirm vehicle compatibility before purchasing this product. This Price is a guideline price only, additional charges may occur. 01159228796
Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR Immobiliser – PREVENT YOUR VEHICLE BEING STOLEN WITH KEY CLONING!
Completely undetectable our new Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR immobiliser is the latest version of car protection. The Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR stops thieves in two ways.
- If your car keys are cloned, Prevent startup or drive of the vehicle.
- Stops car thieves driving your vehicle if they steal your existing car keys.*
*If you keep the ADR tag somewhere else.
Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR immobiliser is an anti-clone vehicle immobiliser system now available for customers wanting that added security. Designed to combat recent car crimes involving vehicle theft with owners keys. This new high-end security system is perfect for your vehicle security. Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR immobiliser delivers incredibly high security.
Stop Key Cloning car theft with Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR
Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR immobiliser is hidden in such a discrete position that we can guarantee that even yourself would not be able to find it.
Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR immobilises the vehicle with a silent engine lock & prevents the vehicle from being driven away -The ADR tag that lets you start your vehicle is practically transparent to any passenger or occupant, making our Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR a discreet immobiliser not affected by car criminals who clone your vehicle keys. Jamming, spoofing devices to obtain codes from an original key remote fob as no impact with the Autowatch Ghost ADR.
All Prices inc VAT and Include a 2-year warranty
Why have an Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR Immobiliser system?
Every day more vehicles are stolen without the owner’s keys. Cloning equipment & door lock pick sets have become an easy purchase on the web. Thieves require very little training making it a very simple to steal the most modern cars today. Access to such equipment allowing thieves to scan & clone your vehicle keys. Cars such as Audi, BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes, VW & much more makes it a wise decision to protect your vehicle with an Autowatch Ghost ADR immobiliser.
Simple Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR immobiliser – How it Works?
- Once you have an Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR immobiliser anti-key clone system installed to your vehicle. You will be demonstrated how to authorize a startup of your vehicle. A small, discreet ADR tag is used when deactivating your Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR. Simply walking up to your vehicle with the ADR tag present. Once in close proximity, the Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR confirms the encrypted code with your Autowatch tag. The devices uses Bluetooth connection between the device its self and the ADR tag to recognise that the driver is present and which then will allow the vehicle to start.
With Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR immobiliser, nothing is on show in the vehicle.The entire installation is a covert install by one of our qualified technicians.
Stealth Mode de-activation
Undetected to cloning equipment
No Subscription required
Battery disconnect safe
*Require cr2032 batteries
Look how easy your car can be cloned?
* Autowatch Ghost 2 ADR immobiliser system is fitted from £449 vehicle dependent.Please call sales team for confirmation on price for installation on your vehicle.
** Due to the complexity of new vehicles, some vehicle Manufacturers, models are still in development. Please consult with our sales team for coverage on your vehicle.
*** For best performance,ADR tags require CR2032 batteries to be replaced every 12 to 18 months.
- Installation at your home or office
- Approved by all 43 UK police forces
- We are Thatcham and insurance approved