Blackvue Power Magic Battery Pack
Power your Blackvue dash cam in Parking Mode without the need to ever draw power from your car’s battery. The Blackvue Power Magic Battery (B-112) is an advanced mobile power source that charges when your vehicle is running and provides continuous 12V power when parked overnight. When your car’s ignition is switched off and you are not around, your BlackVue dash cam will automatically enter Parking Mode, monitoring events and only recording footage when triggered by motion or impact.
Blackvue Power Magic Features
PARKING MODE MADE EASY
Enjoy your dashcam’s Parking Mode in all simplicity. Save your vehicle’s battery.
EASY AND SIMPLE INSTALLATION
No hardwiring is required as the Blackvue Power Magic simply plugs into your vehicle’s accessory (cigar lighter) power socket.
Recharges while driving. Blackvue Power Magic powers your dashcam while parked. 1-hour charge / 12 hours power
CHARGE ANY USB ACCESSORY
One female accessory (cigar lighter) power socket for your dashcam.
Two USB (5V) ports to power a phone, mobile hotspot, etc. The B-112 provides enough power to charge most electronic accessories (not only phones but also larger battery accessories like tablets).
12V AND 24V COMPATIBILITY
The Blackvue Power Magic Works with most vehicles’ electrical systems (cars and trucks).
POWER YOUR BLACKVUE IN PARKING MODE
Rest easy, knowing that your car is being monitored while you are away. BlackVue dashcams automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked vehicle with the Blackvue Power Magic installed, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected), which has two benefits:
- Less chance for important files to be overwritten during long Parking Mode sessions.
- Extended memory card lifespan in the long run.
• Charge status: (RED = charging, GREEN = fully charged). Battery meter (white LEDs).
• Color/Size/Weight : Black / 128 mm (W)x102 mm (L)x50 mm (H) / 550 g
• Operating Temperature : Charging Temperature: 0°C–45°C,
• Discharging Temperature: -20°C–60°C, Storage Temperature : -20°C–60°C
• Capacity : 12.8 V / 3000 mAh / 38.4 W
• Quiescent Current : 12.8 V / 5 mA
• Charging Time : Cigarette lighter plug: Approx. 1 hour• Hours of Use : Approx. 12 hours | 12 V / 3.4
* Calculated power consumption using 1CH Dashcam
• Input Power : Cigarette lighter plug : 12 V–24 V / 6.5 A (max)
• Voltage/Current : MIN: 12 V / 6.5 A, MAX: 24 V / 3.65 A
• USB Power Output : MIN: 5 V / 100 mA
• Output Voltage
– When charging from a 12 V cigarette lighter socket:
sockets: (2) each 5 V / 2 A Dashcam: 12 V / 1 A
– When charging from a 24 V cigarette lighter socket:
(2) USB sockets: each 5 V / 2 A Dashcam: 24 V / 0.5 A
– When discharging the battery:
2 sockets (USB): each 5 V / 2 A Dashcam: 12.8 V / 1 A