BlackVue Power Magic Ultra Battery Pack B-124X
** The BlackVue B-124X is currently out of stock. Contact our team for other solutions.
Out of stock
BlackVue B 124X
PLUG & PLAY OR HARDWIRE
The BlackVue B 124X reaches a full charge in just 40 minutes when hardwired and 80 minutes when connected to the vehicle’s cigarette lighter socket.
The BlackVue B 124X can be hardwired to the vehicle for faster charging, or simply plug & play by connecting to the cigarette lighter socket.
EXTENDED DASH CAM OPERATION
The B-124X will power a single-channel BlackVue dash cam for over 24 hours of constant recording. In real-world situations where the dashcam is only recording periodically, the operation time will be measured in days rather than hours.
BlackVue B 124X supports 12v and 24v electrical systems, making it compatible with both cars and commercial vehicles.
BATTERY MANAGER APP
The BlackVue Battery Manager app for iOS & Android is available free-of-charge, allowing the user to view important information such as the charge percentage, charging voltage, and time remaining until full charge.
5V USB OUTPUT
Charge accessories such as a smartphone, tablets or Wi-Fi hotspot device from the B-124X’s 5V USB output.
Expand the BlackVue B 124X by adding the B-124E expansion battery, doubling the recording time. Multiple expansion batteries can be added in sequence to provide even larger battery capacity where required.
• Battery Cell Type : LiFePo4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
• Colour / Size / Weight : Black / 157mm (W) x 171mm (L) x 39.5mm (H) / 1.4kg
• Input Voltage / Current :
– Cigarette lighter plug: 12V – 17V / 6.5A (max)
– Hardwired: 12V – 17V / 13.5A (max)
– Cigarette lighter plug: 13V – 30V / 3.4A (max)
– Hardwired: 23V – 30V / 7.1A (max)
• Charging Voltage / Current :
– Cigarette lighter plug: 14.2V / 5A
– Hardwired: 14.2V / 9A
• Charging Time :
– Cigarette lighter plug (standard 5A charging): Approx. 80 mins
– Hardwired (rapid 9A charging): Approx. 40 mins
• Hours of Use : Up to 25 hours 35 mins (based on a single dashcam that consumes 3Wh)
• Operating Temperature:
– Charging Temperature: 0° − 45°C (32° − 113°F)
– Discharging Temperature: -10° − 60°C (14°F − 140°F)
– Storage Temperature: -20° − 45°C (-4°F − 113°F)
• High Temperature Cut-Off : Approx. 80°C (176°F)
• Capacity : 12.8V / 6,000mAh / 76.8Wh
• Output Voltage / Current :
Dashcam port: 11V – 14.5 V / 2A (max)
USB port: 4.75V – 5.25V / 2A (max)
FAST-CHARGING. LONG-LASTING. CONNECTED.
Power Magic Ultra Battery recharges with ignition on and powers your dashcam when the ignition is off.
Fast-Charging: the Power Magic Ultra Battery reaches a full charge in a record 40 minutes when hardwired (80 minutes if connected to the cigarette lighter socket).
Long-lasting: Parking Mode can last more than 24 hours with a single-channel BlackVue.
Connected: compatible with the free BlackVue Battery Manager app.
SIMPLE OR HARDWIRED INSTALLATION
FOR PLUG-AND-PLAY OR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
The Power Magic Ultra Battery supports two charging modes.
Just plug the battery into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle.
Charging current: 5A – Charging time: approx. 80 minutes.
For fastest charging speed, connect the battery to the fuse panel.
Charging current: 9A – Charging time: approx. 40 minutes.
BATTERY MANAGER APP SUPPORT
CHECK DETAILED BATTERY INFORMATION FROM YOUR PHONE
When charging, the app displays charge percentage, charging voltage and expected remaining time until full charge.
When the ignition is off, the app informs you of the expected Parking Mode remaining time until depletion, based on the dashcam’s power consumption.
EXPANSION BATTERY FOR DOUBLE CAPACITY
CONNECT ONE OR MORE EXPANSION BATTERIES
The Expansion Battery (B-124E) can store up to 6600mAh of power, so 10% more power than the Ultra Battery.
Multiple Expansion Battery units can be connected in sequence to provide even larger capacity.
POWER YOUR BLACKVUE IN PARKING MODE
With Power Magic Ultra Battery you get amazing autonomy in Parking Mode, without ever drawing power from your car’s battery.
BlackVue dashcams automatically switch to Parking Mode to monitor your parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected), which has two benefits:
- Less chance for important files to be overwritten during long Parking Mode sessions.
- Extended memory card lifespan in the long run.